Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Pictures Uploaded

New Pictures are uploaded. Just look at the left column of the webpage and down a little ways you'll see a link that says "view more pictures" Just click on that and the section entitled "Breckenridge CO to Pinedale WY".

Or you can follow this link
http://picasaweb.google.com/miller.jamiem/PinedaleWYToPortOfRoosevilleMT

Jamie and I are currently in Helena, MT. I've been riding the parts of the route we've skipped and not exactly sure why. It's really freakin hot, I've been getting lost and now that I've reached the border I kinda feel like the trip is done and just leave the skipped parts as skipped. We'll see if my mind comes back around.

In the meantime, I rode some trails here in Helena with Andrew Gilchrist. I know Andrew from Atlanta and he is on vacation out here with his family and we rode a really great trail on a ridgeline yesterday. It was a short ride (only 2 hrs) and really fast and flowing. A little too fast for me, because in one corner I lost control and speared a tree with my head. My upper body is pretty sore now which is further demoralizing my ride. So Jamie and I will visit a cycling researcher in Bozeman and then possibly come back and finished the skipped sections.

Hope y'all are doing well. Its been 100+ here in Montana the past week.

Lee

No comments: